Wish List!

Mrs Hunter Beorn
May 30, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago
Edited 10 years, 11 months ago by Mrs Hunter Beorn

I figured maybe it might be easier to distinguish what people 'wish' rather than what they 'want' in the form of suggestions. We know, or most do that the staff are working very hard to get the update out so maybe this can be a wish list for future updates or just wild ideas idk.

I said it somewhere else that I wish for a Red Planet and/or Purple planet!

I wish we could turn in smaller items for 50% resource return to purchase larger capacity items. For example in the beginning I could only make so much slack and increase population, So I purchased alot of flower pots that entertain only one mossm which is fine in the beginning but a waste now.

BTW thank you for the 10pk of cryo pods!!!!!!! Does anyone else see the PURPLE color square? ! I do I do!

Asymmetrical
May 30, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Hunter, the last line of this post made me laugh, thanks!

Eveline
June 1, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

i just wish i could cuddle them *smiles* ..

Asymmetrical
June 1, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Cuddling is coming soon! Progenitor has been working on that recently. Stay tuned, it won't be too much longer! :)

Morducai
June 2, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

I am sure that I'm in the minority, but before too many changes to the gameplay itself are made, I'd like just keep playing with what we have now.The game is still so new and fun as it is, I don't see the need for more planets, etc. Maybe just introduce a few new mossms on each planet eventually?

I do like the idea of adding gameplay "enhancements" such as making mossms clickable to find out their info, more animations for them...things like that.But nothing that will change or effect the game at this stage.

I'd just like to say that I think the creators did an amazing job making a unique, fun,cute, enjoyable breedable game.I have never enjoyed a breedable more than I do my mossms. Hats off to all involved. I also like the fact the creators are so open to feedback/suggestions and keeping us informed.Thanks !!

Just my two cents for what that's worth.

Morducai and his Mossms

Mrs Hunter Beorn
June 2, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago
Edited 10 years, 11 months ago by Mrs Hunter Beorn

Yea Morducai, I agree which is why I made the thread. There are alot of threads and a few double threads about changes needed etc. This is a wish thread that is not intended to add more work for anyone. I wont lose any sleep if there is no red or purple planet....thinks again...well no red planet!

I have been in the 'biz' since 2010 and have seen the mistakes of pushing ahead too quickly or in some cases not fast enough. Mossms have broken the mold so to speak.

You must login to reply.