Web Cryo

Cloud Cascarino
June 3, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Do you think at some point you will be able to cryo from website?

Progenitor
June 3, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago
Edited 10 years, 11 months ago by Progenitor

Hmm. There are technical reasons why this would be a real change: specifically, SL doesn't let me create an object with special information inside of it, unless it's been in world first. And that's what a cryo pod is, is an object with special information stored in it about who the mossm is going to be.

Maybe you can describe what your situation is, and that'd help me figure out a way I could make something to facilitate what you want to accomplish. Are you hoping to trade your mossms to someone else, or just not feed them for a while, or do something specific one one mossm?

Cloud Cascarino
June 3, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

It was when i was cryoing a lot of mossms,i found maself going back n forth a lot between site and sl then looking for those ones in different item areas.i ended up writing names down and just thought if i couldve cryoed from site i wouldve saved a lot of time maybe even if there was a url that takes you straight to that mossm from site.hope ye understand that,lol.

Mela'ngell
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

What about instead of Cryo from the website you can just "freeze" the intended victim, stop them in their tracks with maybe even a Zzzz over their heads so its a lot easier to track whats going on when we have a LOT of mossms .

You must login to reply.