Access to Breeding page

LUC
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Is it not possible to make the breeding page accessable without needing enough food ? Sometimes i want to check something and find i have to buy food again, only to be able to take a look.

Durga
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

i agree on that.
Sometimes i just want to look what good matches are

Progenitor
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

We'll consider what you're saying. We've got it the way that it is to help encourage people to keep a little buffer, in case they stay away for a few days. Mossms don't mess around when they run out of food, they just die, so starving is kind of a big deal. (Side note: we'll always bring them back for you when needed.)

Anyway I understand what you're asking for and why you're asking for it. We'll consider your request.

Durga
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Thanks. i was only asking about looking. Breeding is another
thing.

LUC
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Thanks Pro

ღ T I K ღ
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago
Edited 10 years, 11 months ago by ღ T I K ღ

I was thinking abt this thing also for a while. But for me it has to be normal that i can have a look at my page any time, whenever i want. And that it is MY responsibility when my mossms die when i dont pay for food in time. A warning is ok to me, but this 7 days !!! is like a kinda punishment to me. Like I am a child that cant take care for my breedables. Why not build in a possibility to heal the mossms when they nearly die when you are (rl) ill and cant be online? Well. All I want is to look at my page anytime always, when i have enough food for 100 days or for 3 days.. For me it seems normal. I hope you understand my english, coz its not my native language. lol

Progenitor
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago
Edited 10 years, 11 months ago by Progenitor

Sorry, we certainly didn't mean to insult you when we required that you have enough food to take care of a baby before breeding.

We will definitely build in a method to heal your mossms at some point, yes. We're working on some other more fun things first, though.

ღ T I K ღ
June 5, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

I am not insulted, but i only think 7 days is much too long. thats all. Every time i have resources and enough food ( for me is 7 days enough food:) and my mossms are healthy and happy I simply cant stand it I again have to buy food when i want to breed baby;s. It is just irritating me every time, Prog. And then when i bought food. and get shitty baby's then i am irritated even more ... then i think: Tomorrow they go all to space for ever .. lmaoooo. Sighs, but then I look in their eyes and I think... Ok ok. I wait. one more chance... ;P >> Anyway: Hope that once the breeding page will be available always ..:)

ღKensiღ
June 6, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

I have to second this as i am only paid once a month, and anyone else on disability knows, we stretch our money as far as it goes, so if their is a time when it is close to the end of the month, I will go under 7 days waiting for the 1st to arrive, it is unfair to place a restriction on people who can not do anything about this. I would like to be able to view and breed as long as I have even 1 day of food and the next day is the 1st of the month.

I didn't know I would be restricted and forced to pay a month in advance (sarcasm) just to play this game?

Progenitor
June 6, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Ok, that's on our list of things to take care of. I plan to be doing a round of changes on the breeding screen right after the mossm update, and plan to do this with those batch of changes.

You must login to reply.