Re; Excercise zip environments

Andreaus Beck
June 7, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

is it just me or does there seem to be an issue with the resource costings for some Zip environments, the first 2 are bought with slk & blossm and entertain 2 mossms costing 7200 in joint resources. then 2 others the yoga mat and the rump shaker also entertain 2 mossms but cost more total resources 8400 then you have the bouncy balls that cost a joint resource total of 8400 but entertains 6 mossms, is it just me or is something wrong the resource costings really make getting the yoga mats and rump shaker not resource cost effective

亗 Luna MoonSprinkle 亗
June 7, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

i do agree, i have no interest in getting either of them due to that very fact.

Asymmetrical
June 7, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

Not everything was priced based on maximum efficiency. Some items are more fun than others and are simply "must haves" if you are a collector or just playing for fun. If you're all about efficiency you may not want these items! ;)

Andreaus Beck
June 7, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

ty for clearing that up for me :) i had to look twice when i saw the cost, i do like them both the yoga mats and the rump shaker but
not worth the extra resources for me

Asymmetrical
June 7, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

There may be some rewards later for completing achievements, which may make these more appealing to you and others as well. :)

Andreaus Beck
June 7, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

maybe but i doubt it ;) i see resources as a precious commodity and i treat them like i do if i'm spending Lindens, very carefully giggles,

RAINNNY
June 7, 2013
10 years, 11 months ago

I personaly love them only cause watchin me mossms make me laugh kinda like how when you watch fish in a tank it relaxes you... I dunno im wierd i guess and i want to be rewarded....lovin me mossms...

Asymmetrical
June 7, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

<3 ^

You must login to reply.