uGH VERY UPSET

RAINNNY
June 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by RAINNNY

aNYONE ELSE HAVE THE PROBLEM OF BREEDING THEN WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT OF INVENTORY IT LIKE DISAPEARS? LIKE 5 OF THEM SINCE I STARTED AND IM NOT ONE TO BITCH ABOUT THINGS BUT NOW IM GETTIN ALITTLE FLUSTARED....SITTIN HERE STEWIN i LOSS THE MOSSMS & THE BLS AND THE FACE IT COULD HAVE BEEN RARE SO THIS REALLY SUCKS
AND THE 10 BREEDING GOES DOWN HILL..

Pebbles Blake
June 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

have you checked your control for them and called them back in the help section ?

Asymmetrical
June 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Asymmetrical

RAINNNY, SL is notorious for losing items on rez and even more so if you are using a third party viewer. As a result of this, we have a very open and very generous replacement policy for lost inventory. There is no reason at all to be upset. If you need help replacing lost things providing us with a list of what is missing in a support ticket is a great way to resolve this. Thanks!

Progenitor
June 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Yep, no problem-- we'll always make sure you have your Mossms stuff, no sweat. You also filed a ticket with this same thing, so you're on the road to recovery. We'll take care of you.

RAINNNY
June 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

YAY thank you for the help im mossms happy AGAIN....HUGZ

Morducai
June 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Morducai

FWIW, the Mossms team are the best when it comes to recovering lost mossms/environments. I've done tons of breedables and have never encountered an easier,faster and more helpful way of getting lost mossms back than this staff.

Part of me almost wishes they wouldn't do everything so damn good(they are spoiling me) lol . I am kidding of course.

P.S. Glad you got your mossms back

Andreaus Beck
June 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

also the recovery system is amazingly fast a few seconds to replace a mossm makes you wonder why it takes some other creators a week or more

You must login to reply.