food glorious food

Andreaus Beck
June 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

hi just a quick question at some point in the future would you consider selling a bigger size food for say 5,000l$ as my mossm numbers grow the largest food only adds a few days onto the total food, i would like to see what others think about this too:)
I would love some sort of credit card system where i can keep the card rezed at home and purchase food directly with out having to tp anywhere, but im not sure if this is possible or if it would take business away from your sponsors ,

MarcusFrios
June 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I would also like to see larger food, I now buy 2 or 3 large every few days.

Asymmetrical
June 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Asymmetrical

We have this very thing, larger food, in the works. As for the credit system. It is a really cool idea but with so many game features we want to add and so many things you guys want from us I'm not sure it's the best use of our time but, we can add it to the "maybe someday" list.

ღKensiღ
June 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

It would be greatly appreciated for some of us larger Mossms keepers :)

Little Lelou Bender
June 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

A bigger food pack would be awesome, even a 5 pack of food would be a help.

Andreaus Beck
June 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Andreaus Beck

great news ty :), another option for the future could be a vendor like another breedable used to use where you buy individual food for 6l$ and you pay the vendor the amount you wish, say 6000l$ and you receive units of food to your web page, just throwing ideas around for the future ;)

Asymmetrical
June 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

That last one is interesting...

Never heard of that one before buts its kinda of neat.

Chrissy Zipper
June 15, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

only breedable i know of that uses the pay per piece of food is the fennux, but their downside is, the food isnt server side, you get a bowl with the amount bought in it... so if you did that with server side, you would be leading the pack in food delivering system for sure.

Mela'ngell
June 15, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Can you imaging the size of the picnic tables that would be rez'd!!

Andreaus Beck
June 15, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

roflmao, can you imagine the size of the ANTS giggles

You must login to reply.