Idea for planet for small breeders mainly.

Hamr
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

So I been watching some of the forums of people complaining the new planet being to expensive.. so I had a slight idea that is kinda big but hey. Here is.

A orange planet where the resource is Prank points.
This planet basically being a prankster planet where anyone born there never grows up to adult. Any born here will remain small (know many been telling me the kiddies are awesome but they don't like adults so here's a two in one lol) they will be "adult" in the manner that they will breed but none from this planet or the line of this planet will ever grow up.
All interactive would be Halloween or Loki inspired pranks.
All interactive would be for babies only as well.
And the start cost would be only Slack. Making this a starter and small breeder opportunity that the bigger breeders would find fun as well cause who don't like a prank and baby mossms.

Jist of it.
Prankster planet that is orange where no one "grows up".
Pranks based on Halloween, with low costs.

Not even sure this can be done and if the programming is there for it to be "stopped" but hey...

FYI not saying kids breed.. saying they just never actually get big. or "grow up" and can use the prankster items as well as the babies from other planets.

Prankster 1... the universal prank :P (I must have seen some Halloween show...)

Zermit
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

sounds cute lol

Aizik
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

mini mossys sound cute ..just grown but tea cup sized ?

Hamr
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Sorta like that yes... the prank of the planet is just that they will always be small... would be different and fun I believe personally.. have their own traits etc like any planet of course.

Little Lelou Bender
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

That would be awesome!

ℓєηкα cσяνυѕ
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I'm throwing my vote in for this one!

Noxluna Nightfire
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

cute idea hamr!

χ էυɭα η٥cէurηα էɧ٥rηe χ
July 1, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Oh I like this idea, love the baby mossms! Would have to keep their baby animations even as "not grown up" adults though, because the baby animations are adorable and fun.

Hamr
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

*smiles* thanks for support all.. and yes the idea is that they can ALWAYS use the things for babies including animations... they will just be "adult" minds in but stay small like that..

Etrange Braveheart
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Oh yes! Great great great idea

You must login to reply.