Convert Resources

rena Milena
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Wouldnt it be a idea when we could convert Blossms to Zip, Teq and Lux?....or to convert Blossms only to Lux. As for breeding on faunarosa and most of the envoirments for Lux we dont need blossms but when we want to breed on the other planets we do.
It maybe would be handy that we could convert blossms to lux if we decide to breed on faunarosa or when we want more envoirments.

AmoAtrevido Atrevido
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

is good idea for small breeder, i guess is the way to get those enviroment and breed on faunarosa...

Jiminy Kling
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Jiminy Kling

You can't convert under rena, thats bit the point of the planets being harder to reach. So blossm to lux would mess the game i think.

And no, i still didnt breed on faunarosa either lol. But i think the game has to keep working the way its is, with some planets harder to reach.

Asymmetrical
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

We've intentionally prohibited upward resource conversion for those who have not yet unlocked the harder planets. Once you've unlocked the more difficult planets you can then convert those resources down into anything lesser but never up. :)

rena Milena
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I know that you cant convert under it was just a idea as it would save trowing arround mossms from one envoirment to the other as for breeding on faunarosa or the envoirments you dont need blossms.

Asymmetrical
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Asymmetrical

It sure would make things easier, I agree! But at the same time it would also permit players access to things they hadn't earned yet so we probably won't do this one. But thats OK. It was still a good idea. We thought about doing it once too.

Pebbles Blake
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I just use the top resources and convert down, I dont have any slack enviroment outs at all, just the babies cot. next to go will be my blossom enviroment once i have my dance floor.

Zev Luv
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

That is good idea Pebbles, I still have slack environments out cause I like them and have prims for them at this time but it works well the way you are doing it.

Eveline
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

i have been moving my mossms up too, no slack enviroment anymore after being grown up they go directly to work ;) (sounds like what my dad told me yeaaaaars back LOL)

Ayanna
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

i wish the resource convertor page had a calculator next to it so when im converting down i can easily calculate how much I want to use.

You must login to reply.