A way to send single Mossms to space

Callie Tigerpaw
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I don't know if its just me but I find myself cryo-ing mossms I don't want then uncryo-ing them to get 5 to Ultra probe soooo its like costing me double. I would love to see an immediate way for us to send them into space. Or at the very least have a single option to send them when they're born.

Pebbles Blake
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

nods, me too, 50 resources to cyro 5 and 100 resources to send them away, means 10% back isnt much above what I spent to send them!

rena Milena
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

agrees there fully....its either cyro or waiting both arent a real option, Cyro them means putting them away then defrost them and send them off...cost...cyro pod and Ultra probe. Dont cyro means food cost and Ultra probe....would be very helpfull to have a way to send one single mossm off to space

Asymmetrical
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

You do not have to wait til you have 5 Mossms to send them away in the probe. It will send any number between 1 and 5.

Andreaus Beck
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Andreaus Beck

i mentioned something during a conversation with Coolbrain about the possibility in the future if it would be possible to send mossms into space direct from the webpage, i love the probe and watching it but sometime for convenience i would like to just send them from the webpage, paying a fee as i send them, sometimes when im not in the mood to mess about with the probe i would just like to click and send . would this be something that may come in the future, also i never usually make breedables into pets but mossms i would if the price was right, so they dont eat or gather resources once there out of oomph.the reason for this is that i can only have a limited number of mossms and if im feeding them they have to breed, but some i would like to keep cos i really like them

Callie Tigerpaw
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

No you don't have to wait but that's not economical though saving up 5 in cryo's isn't either :) *waves* @ Asymm

Pebbles Blake
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

if I sent one mossm away from planet 1 , I get back 240slk, but it costs 100slk to get a probe, sending away one isnt worth it.

χ էυɭα η٥cէurηα էɧ٥rηe χ
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I would love to have a perma pet option for the mossms :)

Zev Luv
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I think they plan to do that at some point Tula.

Asymmetrical
July 3, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Asymmetrical

lol, now you're changing the request, Callie. *snickers*

We'll see if we can work this in somewhere but no promises given the vast amount of other things to do! :)

You must login to reply.