FAUNAROSA

VIOLA
July 4, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

CIAO A TUTTI, NON SO SE è CAPITATO SOLO A ME DI AVER FATTO NASCERE ALMENO 15 MOSS SU FAUNAROSA E NON AVER AVUTO NEMMENO UN MOSS VIOLA MA QUASI TUTTI ROMANTIC OCEAN, QUESTO è DAVVERO DELUDENTE E PASSA LA VOGLIA DI CONTINUARE A FARE QUESTO GIOCO, SCUSATE LO SFOGO .

Asymmetrical
July 4, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Asymmetrical

VIOLA, the trick to breeding is to eliminate unwanted traits from your ancestry. The more traits you have in the ancestry the more things the new baby can become. So if you wanted to make tigers you would try to get as many ancestors with tigers as possible in the blood line. Similarly if you want a specific color, try to get more of the same color in the ancestry. In your example you do not have any pre-existing pinks and purples to mate with so you need to make some. The easiest and fastest way to make a solid color Mossm is to breed two starters (these have no additional ancestry to throw into the DNA pool). That leaves you with a 33% chance to get the color you want. I have done this with greens and have been able to get 3 or 4 out of 10 breedings every single time. If you mate enough solid color mossms together, like this one: http://mossms.com/p/Asymmetrical/mossm/Bronnie/ you can make solid mossms with 100% reliability.

Google Translated:
VIOLA, il trucco per l'allevamento è quello di eliminare i tratti indesiderati dal tuo ascendenza. Le altre caratteristiche sono presenti nel ascendenza più le cose il nuovo bambino può diventare. Quindi, se si voleva fare le tigri si dovrebbe cercare di ottenere quanti antenati con le tigri possibile in linea di sangue. Allo stesso modo, se si desidera un colore specifico, cercare di ottenere più dello stesso colore nella discendenza. Nel tuo esempio non si dispone di alcun rosa preesistenti e viola per accoppiarsi con quindi è necessario fare un po '. Il modo più semplice e veloce per fare un solido Mossm colore è quello di allevare due antipasti (questi non hanno ascendenza aggiuntivo di buttare in piscina DNA). Che ti lascia con una probabilità del 33% di ottenere il colore desiderato. L'ho fatto con i verdi e sono stato in grado di ottenere 3 o 4 su 10 allevamenti ogni singola volta. Se si accoppiano mossms colore abbastanza solido insieme, come questo: http://mossms.com/p/Asymmetrical/mossm/Bronnie/ si può fare mossms solido con il 100% di affidabilità.

VIOLA
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Finalmente da 2 starter è nato questo http://mossms.com/p/Viola.blokke/mossm/Davis/
Io pensavo che mettendo moss nati nel pianeta 4 venissero rosa e viola super belli, almeno ho avuto la soddisfazione di vederne nascere uno, grazie Asimetriche

rena Milena
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by rena Milena

Oops.

Very sorry, but the page you're looking for isn't here. In the biz, we call that a 404.
.......winks at Asym.....wanted to check your mossm Bronnie out but she is a 404.
thanks for all the explanations on breeding and the examples as it made it for me easier to understand. Sending 2 blends/markings to faunarosa is a lucky shot to get a pink/purple with a marking sometimes it works. A lot of breeders advise to put as manny markings tiger/zebra/cheetah in a mossm to create a change on one of them, i rather put in a lot of gradients in a gradient and tiger in a tiger because then i have more change to get what i want instead of guessing the outcome.

Asymmetrical
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Oops, I fixed it. Thanks for catching that, rena!

rena Milena
July 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

hehe your welcome Asym i so wanted to pervert your mossms!!!

You must login to reply.