mega Pizza food

rena Milena
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by rena Milena

Thanks for bringing out the mega pizza packages but i was hoping for a bit smaller. 63.000 for 36.050 lindens, 36.000 for 20.600 lindens and 21.600 for 12.360 lindens is to much in one time.

Some where in the middle would be nice with packages that are 3600 food or 4200 the mega pizza food is far out of my reach considering that the smallest is arround 35 euro and the biggest is arround 113,00 euro.

The sizes of these packages makes you realize how much money is spend,

Asymmetrical
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I'm sorry the big packs weren't quite right for you, rena. :(

When making them I tried to make packs that would save some time for the people who are having to click to buy the largest number of times. As you can guess by the mega pizza sizes, some people were having to click upwards of 35 times (or more).

I may circle back around and make some packs that are in the middle of the road to make things more convenient for everyone. But honestly, it didn't feel quite as urgent for 2 or 4 clicks as it did for 35+ clicks if you know what I mean. ;)

Morducai
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Add me to the list of (if there is one) of those who were hoping for pizza packages more in the "middle". Although it's no big deal.

Asymmetrical
July 5, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Noted :)

o.OSTEPHEO.o
July 6, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

yes- medium thick crust with extra cheese please.... winkz

亗 Luna MoonSprinkle 亗
July 6, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

a 5 pack would be great maybe- no way I could afford any of them larger packs, and the buying the 1k lot is a pain in the butt when having to by 4-6 of them - but some 5,10 and 15 packs might work well - just my 2 cents worth

Sluuge Starlight
July 6, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
Edited 10 years, 9 months ago by Sluuge Starlight

It's not just clicking 2 to 4 times Asymmetrical, it's also putting them back down, unpacking the items, deleting the empty food packs, rezzing them out again and activate.. if it was just a simple click sure but there's more to it. My vote goes to a medium pack, where I would say like 5x the max ammount of what it used to be.

Ayanna
July 6, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

a 5 pack would be great, would be nice not to have to keep buying/unpacking the 1k pack over and over.

rena Milena
July 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

glad i wasnt the only one but hope you will make those mediun pizza's maybe add some extra cheese to? winks at Asym

Hamr
July 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Putting out 3 or 5 is not a huge deal... multiply it by 15 or so and you can see why they make the bigger packs first. 3 is a luxury problem to rez... 35 its work and not to mention 35x prims rather then 3... Gotta say I agree with Asym here sorry.

You must login to reply.