Merchant Display Block question

Morducai
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Morducai

How come whenever I put a mossm on a merchant display block, I always see the following on my control panel. "You have 1 Mossm that has not checked in with the mother ship in the last 3 hours. You should consider rezzing them or doing a recovery for them if they are missing."

Am I doing something wrong? or is that just the way it is? My partner also always gets that same notice.

Sky Linnaeus
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Apparently it's just the way it is. I was pretty disappointed when I first noticed that. I always have quite a few live mossms out for sale and them not checking in makes it tough to keep track of what non-sales ones aren't checking in.

Asymmetrical
July 5, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

This is something we included on your dashboards long ago. It was to help people keep track of their mossms. In particular, SL sometimes SL just eats stuff for no apparent reason and if you have more than a handful of Mossms you'd never know. This was put in place to help people know when they had Mossms that were not working.

With the introduction of display blocks It is now a little over reaching since they technically are not working when they are on the display blocks. We will need to fix that eventually but I can't say when it will happen. For now just know that means they are not in an environment.

You must login to reply.