To kickstart new breeders

Aloriana Shadowstar
July 20, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

No I do not want to kick people in the butt to get them to start breeding! But I was thinking....a lot of the medium/bigger sized breeders cryo their offsprings......offsprings that most newcomers would kill for.

I think it would be a nice gesture if there was a point where we could turn in our cryo'd babies (mainsim) and that from there new breeders can go and get like 2 male / 2 female babies. I realize there is a potential for abuse...but I trust in the honour system.

This will not undermine the first market...cause we all seen what starters can do on the planet...not having an ancestry can be a great thing.

What you all think?

Andreaus Beck
July 20, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I'm not sure what the price is for a starter pack but at the moment you can buy good mossms with great ancestries for around 100l$ which on its own could show potential new breeders that they might be entering into a breedable that is struggling in the market, i do like your idea and your faith in trusting others not to abuse this, but we all know that there is a significant number of people in the mossms that have alts some breeding with them some not, i dont agree with alts only those used for legitimate business purposes, and i can see a few taking advantage of this to the point they take the mossms and put them on sale as soon as they get them. another option that could work alongside your idea is to have a token scheme where starter packs contain a token that can be used to acquire a mossm that another breeder has given to the scheme. this will put off people using alts to get these mossms as they would have to pay for the starter packs. this would also stop the mossms team from loosing much needed income to put into developing their product as this cant be cheap to finance, i dont want this thread to be taken over by prices or the market but i do like your idea as an added incentive to promote the mossms :)

You must login to reply.