Mossm Turn in Program

Little Lelou Bender
July 20, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I wonder if there can be some kind of mossm turn in system implemented soon. Something like you turn in 1 starter, you get 10 points. You turn in a pink baby, you get 100 points. I realize it is very hard to pin down a mossms trade in value but I think a system like this would help encourage people to stop selling awesome mossms for 100L. This would help lower the number of mossms tucked into peoples inventory's and it would help encourage current breeders in this summer slowdown to keep breeding. The prizes for reaching X amount of mossm points can be things like food, unique colored Environments, Environments with a bonus like the farm has, maybe even a special starter pack of mossms with 5 percent unique chance instead of 1 percent. Anything cool like that would work for me, and I am sure others would like it as well.

Mrs Hunter Beorn
July 20, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
Edited 10 years, 9 months ago by Mrs Hunter Beorn

I love the idea of trading in for food! I wouldn't think the baby would have more value than the adult, we would have to pay for food longer to bring it to adult. If food would be too much of a financial loss for them, then perhaps a perma pet deal with the points. It wouldnt be hard to calculate.

Set a price then figure out how much the customer will have to pay in food costs to meet that mark.

Asymmetrical
July 20, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Lelou, we have a trade in system on our development backlog. We'll provide more details soon!

Little Lelou Bender
July 20, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Yay thank you! Yes Hunter adults cost more then a baby, i meant that a planet 5 mossm would be worth more then say a starter pack mossm because of the resources to breed it.

Ayanna
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

looking forward to seeing some type of trade in system in the future would be cool if we could get some sort of rare mossm from turning a bunch in.

You must login to reply.