Mossm Mentors

Little Lelou Bender
July 24, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I was thinking of ways to help and encourage new Mossm players and I thought maybe having a "buddy" would help. We could do things that we basically already do in group but on a more personal level. We could give set up advice, breeding tips, maybe show them around the auction houses, We could help them as they need it with questions until they are comfortable. Maybe knowing they will have a buddy to help them right from the start will help take some of the "should I buy mossms?" jitters.

Asymmetrical
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

This is a fun idea, Lelou! We'll be stepping up some marketing efforts here soon so new players will definitely be looking for your guidance and help.

Aloriana Shadowstar
July 26, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I like the idea Lelou, could be fun for all :)

Majickk ŴĄиĐєЯĨиĞ Moиdai
July 28, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

the majickk can volunteer a couple hours a week to help noobs get their happy on with the mossms :D

Leigh Gears
Aug. 3, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Count me in too, would love to help a new person find their way around. LOL Majick >>>> get their happy on :)

ℓєηкα cσяνυѕ
Aug. 4, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Count me in too, always happy to help a newbie get prepared with their new impending mossm army!

Aloriana Shadowstar
Aug. 4, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Seems this idea is gonna take off today!

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥Mossms Trade Talk Show♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Where: Mossms Sponsor Painted Nations
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vyper%20Vampire/143/85/1001
When:Today Sunday 1PM slt
Who: Desy and Surprise Guest
Why: The discussion of trading and introduce the mentor program into the community. The talk show is brought to you by Official Mossm Sponsors and Mossm Community to have fun and share their game, breeding and love with each other.

Little Lelou Bender
Aug. 4, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Thanks for taking this idea and making it happen everyone.

Aloriana Shadowstar
Aug. 10, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Come on people I am sure there are more of you experienced breeders out there that would be willing to devote some time to assist people that just started out :)

Allow others to benefit from your wisdom! :)

ℓєηкα cσяνυѕ
Aug. 11, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Looking forward to this!

You must login to reply.