breeding with low food

jax Modan
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

hi I don't know if anyone can answer this , I recently tried breeding some mossms only to be told I cant breed any because I didn't have enough food , my situation is until I get paid I cant get any food , usual end of month tiers etc , my point is I have enough food for 6.9 days , I get paid in 4 days more than enough to carry through to pay day , but im being told I cant breed any unless I have food for 7 days , I don't know if anyone else picked up on this but that's extremely harsh 7 DAYS I mean my mossms wont starve they will get a whole load of food in a few days so back to my original point is there any plans to look at this , I can understand not being able to breed if u only got enough food for 1 or 2 days but surely 7 days is a bit extreme

Little Lelou Bender
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Its always been 7 days and this point has been brought up before. Its to give you a cushion in case you can't get into sl or whatever else pops up. Sorry

Panny
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

If you are certain you are going to keep the mossms you have, then you might consider cryo for a few until you get enough money to buy food for all.

Jocelyn Jolles
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Cryo a few to get above the 7 day mark.

Sky Linnaeus
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Or pass some to an alt temporarily, that doesn't cost you the points it takes to buy the cryos.

Asymmetrical
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
jax Modan
July 25, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I did that asy , I had to send 40 to space to get 1 extra day off food , nvm

ℓєηкα cσяνυѕ
July 26, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

That is what I did too, I cryo'd and sent some off to space but I think 3 days food should be sufficient, I also feel the 7 days is a little excessive. It causes me to stop breeding for several days until I purchase food again, then I end up having a mass breeding lol.

Rainy Ember
July 26, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

7 days is ridiculous. I feel that 2-3 days would be fine for a "cushion".

Hamr
July 26, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I think 7 days is a bit excessive also but frankly I think people would complain if it was 3 days or even 1 day to.. 7 days is what it was when they released and we all read it. (or should have).

You must login to reply.