The Asteroid!

Mrs Hunter Beorn
July 31, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

First I just wanna say, how cool is this special incident! VERY COOL!

Okay, the question...What happens to orange after clean-up? Example: I breed a Moon and idk Orange gradient or whatever with a Moonstar background, is there still a chance to actually pass orange?

Asymmetrical
July 31, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Yes Indeedy! Orange will not be available on the planet once clean-up is over but orange can still pass if you have some in the proper level of ancestry. :)

And, thank you! We are so happy that every one is enjoying it.

Shebang Sunshine
Aug. 3, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Yes thank y'all so much! I was wondering what I would do with the overabundance of slack =)

Topper Naxos
Aug. 4, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

the asteroid has throws a lot of wonderful variations of orange i see the color bringing new life to blends and gradients from all planets every day , it feels like summer wtg mossms team

ℑℇℜℜiℂÅ
Aug. 5, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

so far ive gotten basically starter coats from the asteroid but meh

Little Lelou Bender
Aug. 6, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

IM me if you need a hand with breeding on planet one, I've had some very good luck there lately.

Knona Sands
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

OOh, I have a suggestion for a followup to the time of the Asteroid...
What if "for a time", any mossms born to parents that were born during the time of the Asteroid and before the clean up (orange ones), have the possibility to be born with a genetic defect. Polka Dots. But not to worry, it would not be communicable and would pass with the one generation (a 5 day period perhaps). lol would be awesome.

Ayanna
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I like that idea ;)) polka dots would be cool.

You must login to reply.