Aloriana Shadowstar
Aug. 5, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
Edited 10 years, 9 months ago by Aloriana Shadowstar

Where: Rose Breedables
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blue/25/157/1014
When: Sunday 1PM slt
Who : Davedawg and Mystery Guest
Why : The discussion of the mentor program into the community. The talk show is brought to you by Official Mossm Sponsors and Mossm Community to have fun and share their game, breeding and love with each other. If you are interested in hosting the show at your sim please note card Aloriana (Aloriana77 Resident) to be placed on the grid tour.

Aloriana Shadowstar
Aug. 5, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

The purpose of the show is to bring the community together to trade with each other for that special mate you may not have in your Bloodline. If you are interested please note card Davedawgg (Davedawgg Resident) to be placed on the list of as"Trader". The show is geared and encouraged for new breeders in the community to meet and greet with their new Mossms Family. Mossms Family members who are long time breeders and like to become mentors are welcomed.

Aizik
Aug. 5, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Will or is there a main group for this? I found one but wasn't sure if it's related to this? I def will do trades. can't make it the times listed on Sundays but gave my info to someone last Sunday thanks.

Kat Fiertze
Aug. 5, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Perhaps there will be times/days other than Sundays? I know those of us on the East Coast would be excited for weeknights around 5pm SLT!

Desy
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

All of your comments, thoughts and ideas are appreciated. We will take all into consideration, and keep you informed. hugs to all we appreciate you

Desy
Aug. 10, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

MOSSMS TRADE TALK SHOW
Why : The discussion of the mentor program into the community. The talk show is brought to you by Official Mossm Sponsors and Mossm Community to have fun and share their game, breeding and love with each other. If you are interested in hosting the show at your sim please note card Aloriana (Aloriana77 Resident) to be placed on the grid tour.
DONT MISS THIS ONE

Desy
Aug. 11, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

This is gonna be great fun today, and we can get the mentor program started, woots

ℓєηкα cσяνυѕ
Aug. 11, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

The first one was a giggle, hoping the second will be the same and the newcomers to mossms all left with full hands lol!

Topper Naxos
Aug. 11, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

MOSSMS TRADE TALK SHOW
DONT MISS THIS ONE

Aloriana Shadowstar
Aug. 11, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

It is starting NOW!!! Im me (Aloriana77 Resident) for a TP :)

You must login to reply.