What i'd love to see

Ayanna
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

i'd love to see mossms with some sort of glow or size variation. Maybe some different ear colors or shapes even some mismatched eyes would be cool. i'd love a chance to breed for something other than just a pattern.

Asymmetrical
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Glow! I love glow! I say there can never be too much glow!

Zev Luv
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Wow Glow is cool.. and your love of glow Asymmetrical.. does that mean there will be some Glow ? :-)

Aizik
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

GLOW..yesss =^..^=

Asymmetrical
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

We'll have to turn our wishful eyes in COOLBRAIN's direction if we want some glow.

Aizik
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Looks all cute and wishful..... =O.O= ..think of it ! nekos running after glowing Mossy!

Topper Naxos
Aug. 9, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

people love traits you can see .
eyes ears earstyles sizes and even large and mini versions glow is an awesome addition but why settle for just glow?

Sȼrαphỹnα ѴiρȼⱤ
Aug. 10, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I think this is a GREAT Idea. Eyes, Ears, Tails, Body Size & Luminescence (glow and such) would not only make breeding more of a challenge, but offer breeders a chance to "specialize" their Mossms. As things stand now, playing in the crayon box for colors/patterns is fun but I don't believe it's enough to keep many breeders interested for very long. I don't mean this, in any way, as a slam against Mossms or anyone that breeds them. I think they are a very unique breedable. However, because there are new breedables coming into play all of the time, I think it's important to keep the Mossms new, fresh & challenging. Otherwise, many will no longer breed them and instead, jump onto the next big thing.

Asymmetrical
Aug. 11, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

One of the challenges we have with traits is directly related to the fact that they are made with mesh rather than sculpt maps. Many of the things you are used to in other breedables (eyes, ears, tails) happen by simply swapping out textures.

Another challenge that we face has to do with the animations when making radical changes to the build.

We agree though, we'd like to add more traits. Right now we are exploring the possibilities but won't have much more to add to the discussion until we've had more opportunity to look at how we might accomplish it.

亗 Luna MoonSprinkle 亗
Aug. 11, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

As one of the breeders that is sadly coming to the end of enjoying the mossms, I wish I could offer some sort of idea that would help to bring the excitement of the mossms back to life, but having almost 200 of them, other than the different colours, there is nothing new as such for me- but I will be watching and keeping an eye on all the changes that will come about

You must login to reply.