Relaxing the 7 day food requirement?

Walkin Zadoq
Aug. 7, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I love the Mossms and really enjoy breeding them. But, is it possible to lower the 7 day food requirement? It seems like my partner and I never have a 7 day supply to breed them and therefore we never have Mossms to sell to make money to buy food. It's a catch-22! We tend to end up feeding them enough to keep them, but never enough to breed them. :-( Is there a reason why it needs to be 7 days of food just to breed? I don't want to complain, but I have heard this from several breeders and was just wondering if there was something in the works to lower the requirement.

Walkin

Asymmetrical
Aug. 8, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

This came up before and we had a few comments on that thread but we've not yet made a decision yet. We've been watching how things are going and considering whether the need is great. We'll add you and Caycee to the list of folks that would like it lowered. :)

亗 Luna MoonSprinkle 亗
Aug. 9, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I have thought on this a lot- and I have to say, I'd be all for the dropping of the 7 day food requirement. I had almost 300 mossms and cause I want to do some breeding I am having to pod loads of them as I just can't afford to have enough food for so many up to 7 days. Even with poding 60 odd I still don't have enough food to breed and will buy more, but if it was only 3 days that would be more understanding and if they starve well that's our own fault,

Aizik
Aug. 9, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

3 days would be so much better ..at least make it able then to maybe breed a extra mossy or two..I find that I have to keep most podded now..and with the limit on pods makes it hard as well. a HIGHER ability to pod would be a better thing if not the lower amount of food. say ability to pod 10 times.. you have to wait to repod so that has a bit of limit there ..and makes it still a bit of got to think ahead moves as well and keeps it interesting.

Cord
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

You can add me too to the list of folks that would love it lowered as well as I really would want to see the breeding screen even when I do not have enough food. The force that you first have to buy food even if you still have enough for the moment only cause you want to check which ones you could breed takes a lot of the fun out of the whole thing. (No I do not want to start a discussion about that now here again, just my 2 cents).
Thank you.

Zev Luv
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I have no problem with the 7 day time myself.

Hamr
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
Edited 10 years, 9 months ago by Hamr

I would be all for relaxing the 7 day IF it was not for the fact that they have to recover your mossms when they starve...
There should be a severe penalty for recovering starved mossms specially if relaxing this. (most breedables you gotta feed the pets for 3 to 7 days if starved they are "sick" and can't be used.)
As it is its NOT your problem if they starve its the mossm team having to work hard to get them back for you.

jax Modan
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I think I made my feelings clear on this b4 , but as much as I think about this I still cant get my head around the 7 days I think its far to excessive , for 1 I don't know of any other breedable that this is in place , I recently have had to send over 200 to space to keep my mossms at a affordable amount , I simply cant keep going and spending 4 or 5 k to get extra food to breed 1 or 2 new ones , I tend to keep a 3 or 4 day buffer , I like to keep the pretty mossms even when they all ommfed out just as a visual thing but am unable to do this with a 7 day buffer I think 3 days is more than adequate , to me this smells of a idea that looked good on paper but in the economic reality of tis world isn't practical , I even seen people with over 200 mossms get rid of them to the point they only have a handful ,for me it was heart breaking sending georgous mossms to space just so I could afford to keep and breed a affordable amount ,come on guys help us out who knows if we all have to go and get less food for breeding maybe people will have more money to spend in the markets giving them a boost

ღ T I K ღ
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
Edited 10 years, 9 months ago by ღ T I K ღ

Agree Walkin, Luna, Aizik and Cord
and very agree with all you said, jax :)
Asym, you may put me on the list for lowering too.. smiles :)

rosal SpiritWeaver
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I agree with Hamr .. relaxing the food need would be nice but its also more work for the mossm team if mossms starve... if there where a pentalty I would be all for lowering the restricts ... as I have two groups of mossms to feed mine and my rl daughters. but I also would hate to see the mossm team stuck with more work cause people forget to feed their mossms.
Rose

You must login to reply.