mossms team are best

ςєєςєє
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

as someone who had breed all kind of breedables in sl i think the mossms team are doing the best out of all of them. not once i had to wait more than an hour for my tickets to be answer. and where else can you fine a team willing to help you not only with mossms problems but with problems about land or building. i had so many time had to have the team over my sim to help me with problems that was not cause by the mossms but my own doing. they alway keep up with any tickets i had till the problems are fix. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TEAMS . YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TO COME :)

Bubbles SpiritWeaver
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

CC I agree with you whole heartedly the mossm team is awesome. my questions get answered quickly.. and not waiting for things is the best ... THEY ARE THE BEST BREEDABLE TEAM OUT THERE

Kat Fiertze
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I've had many different breedables since I started SL in 2007 and there is no comparison to the customer service that the Mossms team delivers! We sure do ask a lot and like to grumble from time to time, but the team puts up with our collective insanity like pros. Keep it coming and I can't wait to see what's next! ~Kat~

COOLBRAIN
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
Edited 10 years, 9 months ago by COOLBRAIN

Thanks guys! We're working hard every day to roll out cool new things.

Aizik
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

=^..^= Very best help when needed!

Little Lelou Bender
Aug. 12, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I say it time and time again how much I appreciate the Mossms team. From the creators to the CSR's they always go above and beyond to make sure my mossms are taken care of. Keep up the good work guys, and I look forward to being a part of this community for a long time to come.

You must login to reply.