Breeding Changes Released Today

Asymmetrical
Aug. 14, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Today we released two changes to the breeding system. These are highly requested changes so we hope that you will enjoy them.

The changes are:

• We've reduced the a amount of food storage that you are required to have on hand before breeding. Previously you needed enough food to feed all of your Mossms, including the soon to be newborn, for 7 days. You now only need 3 days of food before breeding.
  • You can now look through possible mates on the breeding screen; however, you will still be required to have enough food storage to complete the breeding process.

We have many more things in the works but given the seeming urgency surrounding these items we decided to provide them sooner. May you have many happy breedings!

jax Modan
Aug. 14, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

aww thanks asym that will make a lot of diference for me and im sure a lot of other people too ,I must say being involved with other breedables it makes such a wonderful and nice change for the powers that be to actually listen to their members ,I know you guys work so hard and we appreciate all that you and your team do , thanks for listening to us

Asymmetrical
Aug. 14, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Thank you, Jax.

Aizik
Aug. 14, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

AWESOME!

亗 Luna MoonSprinkle 亗
Aug. 14, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

wonderful - yay to you all

Eveline
Aug. 14, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

awesome thank you!!

ღⓈuzi™
Aug. 14, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

awesome .. you guys ROCK... :)

ღ彡ℳαƊϊ ღ彡
Aug. 15, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Thank U :) thats awesome !!!!! this team rocks :)

ℓєηкα cσяνυѕ
Aug. 16, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

Thank you so much, exactly what we needed!

Cord
Aug. 19, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

Awesome you did that ... awesome you listen to your customers! Thx alot! Think this will make it a bit more easier for new ppl too.

You must login to reply.