too much downtime

Mirko Aljon
Aug. 22, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

time to wait for new breeding are too long, sorry to leave my mossms hibernating .. waiting for better times
greetings to all

MsSeller
Aug. 22, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

not sure as to what you mean time to wait for new breeding are to long.. The orange we had just came out with has not been that long ago.. i will state that some company's do not update but every 3 months or more. so could you pls explain what you mean in more detail.

Mirko Aljon
Aug. 22, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

I understand, the orange came out a month ago, but once you have obtained the variables, tiger, leopard and color combinations, breeding does not give more ... I do not know what I mean well, I'm sorry but I'm using the translator ...

Mirko Aljon
Aug. 22, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

is just my personal opinion

Zev Luv
Aug. 22, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

I think once you have the variable colour combinations you like if not even before.. is time to work on the stats of the mossm being improved for when they do play a part in the mossms game.

Asymmetrical
Aug. 22, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

Mirko, it's OK. We're working on new things but that takes some time and we understand that some folks won't want to wait. We hope you'll come back and give us a try when the new things come out. Thanks for sharing some of your entertainment time with us.

Mrs Hunter Beorn
Aug. 27, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

Hi Planet M, didnt know you were a creator. You are right though Lyn, many companies do not offer new content this quickly. You havent even gone a full year yet. Chin up! :)

MsSeller
Aug. 28, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

i am not a creator this is a alt of mine i am aka Richie Carami. :)~ not lyn

MAVEY MOON
Dec. 6, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

i am going crazy waiting for the mossm games phase to start.

Asymmetrical
Dec. 7, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

We've had some external forces slow us down but we're back on track. Thanks for waiting so patiently for us! We sure do appreciate it.

You must login to reply.