Few Things I Wanna Say

Richie Carami
Sept. 15, 2013
10 years, 8 months ago

It has been brought to my attention that some are wanting to give up on mossms. Honestly I will say what the same thing here that I say to everyone else. You will be back. The Mossms Team has been and is working very hard to bring you some great stuff, stuff you have never seen before. I believe in my eyes and I have been with breedables for along time which some of you know me from others which I will not mention. From what I know about the stuff coming it is well worth the wait and riding this slow time out. In my eyes from the past experience I have with breedables few things will happen when they make there announcement and things are in everyone's hands.

1. The community will grow
2. Sales will become better which means the market will pick up
3. Things will be sought after
4. Things that people want out of a breedable will be in the mossms

Now I will admit I might not know prog and asym and coolbrain as well as some others, BUT I have got to know them well and I will state that they are some of the nicest and smartest there is. So for all that are loosing any faith in the mossms, Stick it out as asym has said in other post she will make a announcment soon.

Please remember this much, soon is a word alot of people use and some do not like to wait I get that, But I am sure they would rather everything be set in stone when they give info out :)

Also I would like to say Prog and Chris the scriptor and Design Artist behind the mossms, You two are two of the best there is, I have seen many breedables but none like this you are doing very good jobs and I cannot personally wait to see what is next :) keep up the good work

MAVEY MOON
Nov. 9, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

i heard a rumor that there were going to be "jobs" that the mossms were going to be able to be bred for like gator wrestling and bread making for example. Can we get some "goals" for them to strive towards, or like something besides breeding only?

Richie Carami
Nov. 9, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

Hello Mavey, There will be more info on this coming soon as sports is coming out in phase 3. i really believe you will enjoy the things that are to come with phase 3 :) the team is working very hard to get things done just bare with them and the final reward will all be well worth the wait

Asymmetrical
Nov. 10, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago
Edited 10 years, 6 months ago by Asymmetrical

Hi Mavey,

As Richie stated, we are working on providing more things for you to strive for besides just breeding. In our next phase (which we will be talking about publicly very soon) you'll be able to to work on collecting/turning in specific Mossms and will be able to unlock new traits by doing so. We'll talk about this in more detail in the coming week or so.

Gator wrestling and other activities will follow shortly after collections.

Thanks for posting!

You must login to reply.