feeding

Lord Pendragon
Oct. 2, 2013
10 years, 7 months ago

i have noted before but unsure as to what happened but here goes.
there are times when as mossm owners we are unable to be online to feed our mossms, this creates a problem as you end up having to retrieve them or as some did just give up.
hows about enabling caretakers for mossms or once they run out of food they consume resources before going poof. I know recently when my wife fell ill I had to figure out how to get online on her account to deal with her mossms etc but would you like other persons having access to your sl account, I think not. this failing does need solving I wonder if any one have a vaiable solution for the development of happy mossm owners.????

Asymmetrical
Oct. 3, 2013
10 years, 7 months ago
Edited 10 years, 7 months ago by Asymmetrical

Some thoughts on this:

1) We recommend that you buy enough food to cover your absence if you know you're going to be gone for a long period of time.
2) If you forget or don't know that you are going to be gone and your Mossms starve, we have a self help service to get your Mossms back. This tool lets you revive all Mossms that starved. This tool has a 14 day cool down to prevent abuse.
3) If things are really dire, contact us via our support tickets. We've helped a number of people with issues just like what you've described and will gladly help you too.

You must login to reply.