Monthly Community Events :)

MsSeller
Oct. 29, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

Hello everyone,

I would just like to get the feedback from the community on events they would like to see could be anything from a formal dance to whatever so give me your ideas :)

Mrs Hunter Beorn
Oct. 29, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

A design a mossm contest, if not on the actual 3d version then a blank outlined pic to use. A food Prize with the chance of maybe being a unique pattern in the future?

Leigh Gears
Oct. 29, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago
Edited 10 years, 6 months ago by Leigh Gears

Mossms Round Up Party :P

A contest board is set up with a theme, say a Space theme dance, people enter via a contest board and the1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners get to jump into a cage full of Mossms set at 0L's and have to grab as many Mossms as they can with in the time period set :P 1st gets 2 minutes to grab Mossms, 2nd gets 1 minute and 30 seconds and 3rd gets 1 minute. I can supply the Mossms and the Space for it.

I would love to make a skin for a Mossm, great idea Mrs Hunter Beorn.

Leigh Gears
Nov. 20, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Oh come on people, I am sure there are some more ideas out there besides what's been said, this is disappointing :(

Rattle those brain cells :P

Assie
Nov. 22, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Ah, that every month, on a certain day, like the first sunday for instance, everything you breed on 1 of the planets, with parents born on that planet, will be a baby mossm with the pattern of those parents and not only a color or skin... :))

Mela'ngell
Nov. 22, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Mossms Round up rodeo.. Bucking Mossms Ride and ... Oh wait i was just dreaming *giggles*

MsSeller
Nov. 24, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

lol a bucking mossm that would be cool!

You must login to reply.