Winter environments... incorrect resources

Assie
Dec. 3, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Looks like something is not right, earning resources with the new winter environments is different from what websites says. like winter log is not earning TEQ, but SLK...

Asymmetrical
Dec. 4, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

We'll investigate! Thanks for letting us know, Assie.

Mrs Hunter Beorn
Dec. 4, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

I have all SLK on mine too

Asymmetrical
Dec. 4, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Thanks Hunter.

All of the environments have SLK in the name (my fault I got into a zone when naming items) but the settings appear to be correct. So far Ive been unable to get the log to produce SLK. Can you confirm, Assie, that you area not earning TEQ?

Knona Sands
Dec. 4, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Hi Asymmetrical, I think what they meant was that on the News and on the sale board, it states ZIP, TEQ, or SLK, but they are in fact only earning SLK for each one.... ? I think that is what they meant.

Mrs Hunter Beorn
Dec. 5, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Yes Knona, that is what I meant lol

I have to add that these environments are just awesome! It is refreshing to see new animations (hilarious btw), they are so well done and thought out! Happy Holidays!

Asymmetrical
Dec. 5, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

I'm sorry for the confusion. I did understand what the issue was I'm just unable to reproduce it and wanted to verify. I'll keep trying to find the problem.

Mrs ĮЙϾąŗńäƌĩňę Beorn
Dec. 5, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

I, also really enjoy the new animations. The mossms, have the best animations of all breedables I have seen on SL so far. I love the little snow angel, the fanny-warmer, the pole dance, tooo cute! The simple enjoyment we get from just watching them is a big part of the attraction for me. That and the constant uncertainty of what various pairings will create. Frustrating? Yes! But it is always like, "ok, ok, just one more" I always close my eyes and hold my breath and hope chant. "please please gimme something good" the mystery, I guess would be the remaining portion of the attraction. Yes some things can be quasi-skilled I guess, still trying to find that! I did not get into it to make money, maybe that sets me apart from some I don't know but I have found to not take it so serious as I did starting off and enjoy them that much more.
Not only that, but for the creativity and thought that went into this latest project, I applaud you. To stay just shy of a book, that's all. Thank you!

Assie
Dec. 5, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

@Asymmetrical, I assumed that what the website says is correct, don't know if they do or don't earn TEQ, too complicated to find that out with 60 mossms :)

ღ Reighlyღ
Dec. 7, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

I just purchased the snow scene because on the sales board it says Teq, I already have enough SLK items and ONLY purchased this item because of what the sales board said. Is there a way to receive a refund for this item plz? It is very misleading. Thank you.

You must login to reply.