Zoo on A Moon

Altered
Dec. 16, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago
Edited 10 years, 5 months ago by Altered

Hi all, I am Altered, real life house mate and friend of Leigh Gears the owner of Zoo on a Moon. As some of you know Leigh is ill and cannot re-open Zoo on a Moon until next year sometime. I took over most of her Mossms and will be selling them on her behalf :) as her proxy.

She does however send her regards for the holiday season to you all and hopes you all have a safe and wonderful New Year.

To Asym and the team, "WTG on the collections, now go rest XX :P" she says.

Assie
Dec. 16, 2013
10 years, 5 months ago

Hope she will get her health back very quickly and giving her best wishes!

MsSeller
Dec. 17, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago

we miss her and wish her the best :)

Asymmetrical
Dec. 17, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago

We miss Leigh! Please send our very best for a speedy recovery and relaxing holiday season.

Give her some extra hugs from us, please.

Altered
Dec. 18, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago

Passed on best wishes, speedy recovery messages and hugs, She said, "TY all, happy holidays and hugs, I will be back to torment you all again real soon"

Now to Mossms lol,
I need help with pricing, Leigh gave me a price but it seems way lower than what I have seen out there for the same Mossms. Is there a pricing guide or is it just wing it?

Asymmetrical
Dec. 18, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago

We don't get involved in the pricing on the secondary market at all. Richie plays on his alt though and may be able to help you with pricing if we don't get a response here soon.

Assie
Dec. 18, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago
Edited 10 years, 4 months ago by Assie

Well, you saw what was gone quickly :) But it also depends on how fast you want to sell them ofcourse. She didn't want to keep them in cryo? Such pretty collection...

Altered
Dec. 19, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago

Ok thx, I will bug him when I get a chance.

Durga
Dec. 30, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago

Welcome Altered ,
Give Leigh a big hugg from me and my best wishes for her health and a happy New Year for you both and all the mossm lovers

Altered
Dec. 30, 2013
10 years, 4 months ago

Good news, Leigh is home but with a nurse coming in for 6 hours a day, she will be coming into SL for short visits every few days but has no plans with in the next month of re-setting up The Zoo or doing her Mossms, she is however overseeing my breeding with her babies :P cos I am stuffing up she says lol Hmm wonders if I stuff up more will she come back quicker :P

Assie, Leigh doesn't like using cryo pods for the better Mossms lol

Durgama. thx hun and the same to you.

You must login to reply.