Appaloosa Blend

Jiminy Kling
Jan. 2, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

Heya! Happy New Year!!!

Quick question about the appaloosa blend, its a blend so, what planet must we breed it on? What is the impact of each planet when we use that blend, if there is one?
Also, i noticed the collection for Ninjas do not seem to work properly : i have ninjas mossms that do not appear in it but that should, if i understand well. And im not sure that "Asym's collection" works either, cause the mossms on that list are named differently (by name, not by fur/blend). Ty for your answer :)

Asymmetrical
Jan. 2, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago
Edited 10 years, 4 months ago by Asymmetrical

Hi Jiminy - Appaloosa can only pass on Faunarosa. If you try to breed an existing Appaloosa on a lesser planet the Appaloosa will be ignored, regardless of ancestry (this breeding on lesser planets rule is true of all blends now). Here's all of the current information on passing traits: http://mossms.com/content/passing_traits/.

Regarding Ninjas not showing up as eligible for the collections. Can you open a ticket and provide me with links to the Mossms that should be eligible but are not? Prog and I are traveling this week but if you'll make a ticket for us I'll take a break (when I can) and investigate what the problem might be. Thanks!

Jiminy Kling
Jan. 2, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

My question was more about the first time you use the appaloosa blend (when you get it with splurt), you must breed on faunarosa ?
Ticket sent for the Ninjas :D

Have a safe trip :)

Asymmetrical
Jan. 3, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

You can get the first one on any planet when you use the power up. The power up ensures the out-come regardless of planet. However, keep in mind that parents now carry DNA from the planet they were born on so if you don't want gradient in your Appaloosas DNA I wouldn't breed on Mossmopolis. :)

You must login to reply.