Exploring .. and Collections

Deb Heron
Jan. 7, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago
Edited 10 years, 4 months ago by Deb Heron

This is my question .. I have a bunch of Mossms that are out of OOMF and not good enough for re-upping their OOMF .. they are sweet though and I would like to send them out to see the world. They would be useful for some of the repeatable collections .. sooo my question is .. How long will they remain on the Collection panel to be used ,.. does it cycle out at some point. If so would it be better for me to cryo them?

Thanks

Asymmetrical
Jan. 7, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

Hi Deb!

If you send eligible Mossms to space but don't apply them to a collection right away they will remain eligible until they are used. There is no time limit.

Deb Heron
Jan. 7, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

thank you ... That helps alot ...

Mrs Hunter Beorn
Jan. 10, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

I hope at some point we can hide the ones that do not count toward a collection and the ones that have completed non-repeatable ones ie Hairball.

So far the ones wasting space so to speak are:
Elemental Sabbath
Slaphappy Snuggler
Elemental Muse
Elemental Puff

After Hairball is complete there are a bunch more. It would help to be able to just hide them idk

Zev Luv
Jan. 11, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago
Edited 10 years, 4 months ago by Zev Luv

I would assume in the future that there will be another collection to use those none useable now ones in... otherwise after you do all these collections they would all be useless, that can't be I hope... so maybe that is why they do not hide.

Asymmetrical
Jan. 11, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago
Edited 10 years, 4 months ago by Asymmetrical

I'm a a little confused. Are you guys asking to hide the collections entirely, once a non repeatable collection has been completed, or is there something else showing up that shouldn't be?

Cilia
Jan. 11, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

I think they are asking to be able to hide any mossms that have been sent exploring that are not currently eligible for a collection or that are only eligible for a collection that has already been completed and is not repeatable.

Zev Luv
Jan. 11, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

yes if can hide and unhide that is cool.. I was only saying I think they do not hide cause they will be useable at other times in future

Asymmetrical
Jan. 11, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago
Edited 10 years, 4 months ago by Asymmetrical

Now I'm more confused. A Mossm that is not eligible for a collection doesn't show up as eligible. Can you describe what you want to be able to hide for me?

Thanks!

ღℳίຮȶẙღ
Jan. 11, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

You asked, and answered, the exact question I was wondering about. Thank you!

You must login to reply.