Loyalty Program

Eveline
Jan. 10, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

Are we gonna get a new Loyalty Program soon? IT was great saving up for the Red Mossms, I am ready for the next challenge!

Asymmetrical
Jan. 11, 2014
10 years, 4 months ago

We're so glad you liked the first one, Willow!

We don't have a reward ready for the next challenge and there are some other development tasks in front of this but I'll talk with the team and see if we can squeeze one in. I like the loyalty program too!

Eveline
Jan. 21, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

Hope you have time to squeeze in a Loyalty program soon!

Rainah Tiepolo
March 12, 2014
10 years, 2 months ago

I was 49 or 50 out of 60 had 5 mossm's out but came back the next day or so and only had 4 registered and can not find the 5th. Will I have to start all over again? It isn't even giving me the day count on the website anymore but I for sure had 5 mossm's active. I had close to 60 up until 2 weeks ago but had to cut down on prims but made sure to have enough when putting them in Cryo.

Asymmetrical
March 12, 2014
10 years, 2 months ago

Rainah, we'll open a ticket for you and investigate this as soon as we can but it will admittedly be some time tomorrow SLT before we can look at it. The ticket will appear on your control panel and we'll provide you with an update in the ticket as soon as we can.

Best,

Asymmetrical

Asymmetrical
March 12, 2014
10 years, 2 months ago
Edited 10 years, 2 months ago by Asymmetrical

Starling -- nice name change there, I almost didn't know who you were!

This is on our list of things to get done but we are still working very hard on Eyes/Ears/Tails and Sports so I can't offer a time frame right now. We have not forgotten it though. :)

Eveline
March 12, 2014
10 years, 2 months ago

@ Asymmetrical : new start, new name, same person though!

You must login to reply.