Mossm via Splurt - Babies

Mrs ĮЙϾąŗńäƌĩňę Beorn
Jan. 24, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

Hello, if this would have been best placed under a pre-existing thread, my apologies. I did not see one that fit and the closest has aged considerably. My question is this: Do the traits gained by splurt purchase carry? For example, take a rainbow moon and pair it with a moon, is there any chance at all that baby could be a rainbow or is that trait (and the others via splurt) not something that will ever reappear through the breeding process. Just wondering, thank you in advance for your time. Cheers!

Progenitor
Jan. 24, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

It all can pass, yes. Rainbow, appaloosa, glow, shine, and particles all can pass, yes. The particle colors even mix.

Altered
Jan. 24, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

Yes the traits do pass, the appalossa will only pass on P5, Rainbows I have had pass on P1 even though they were from P4. No new power up is need to pass those 2.

Progenitor
Jan. 24, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

This page talks about it some too.http://mossms.com/content/passing_traits/

Mrs ĮЙϾąŗńäƌĩňę Beorn
Jan. 25, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

Thank you, it just seems to have an extremely low chance/success rate. I will keep trying. *Makes a very stern face, and says in a soft but deep voice to self, "I must not get discouraged" Even to know, is a glimmer!

S'all good! Thank you for confirming. It was a topic of debate and I drew the "post-it" straw. Thank you again.

You must login to reply.