Stats on Delta cryos marked for sale

ღ Şaвℓє Aηηє Quan ღ
May 18, 2014
10 years ago

I have tried to get the stats off of the new delta cryos that have been set for sale and I can't get them is there a trick I am missing???

Christopher Dwyer
May 18, 2014
10 years ago

i would say right click the cryo pod then click on touch

Asymmetrical
May 18, 2014
10 years ago
Edited 10 years ago by Asymmetrical

If you have "touch to buy" turned on then clicking for stats wont work because the click to buy will override the script. Instead, set them to right click to buy and the stat clicker will work.

Eveline
May 18, 2014
10 years ago
Edited 10 years ago by Eveline

Or hold the shift button and then click the cryo. It overrides the click to pay then. I use it on cryos from others who have it in click and buy. You can't mod other peoples cryos but this way you still can get the stats.

Davedawgg
May 18, 2014
10 years ago

Oh cool Starling- thanks now if I can remember that trick . I forget keyboard shortcuts, see learn something new in group everyday YAY

Eveline
May 19, 2014
10 years ago

Any time Dave! glad to be of help!

ღ Şaвℓє Aηηє Quan ღ
May 19, 2014
10 years ago

Yes like F12 on this page if it gets all boogered up and I don't get my babies or items I am trying to get .. Thanks guys !!!

Asymmetrical
May 19, 2014
10 years ago
Edited 10 years ago by Asymmetrical

The F12 thing is a bug in how internet explorer handles some scripting. Hopefully Microsoft will fix it some day (doubtful). We'll keep looking for a work around. In the mean time you can use pretty much any other browser and the site works just fine.

Eveline
May 20, 2014
9 years, 12 months ago

I use google Chrome, for me it works best, no bugs at all besides the musquitos that fly around haha

You must login to reply.