Achievements

мσиiςα Chandler
June 12, 2014
9 years, 11 months ago

Hello, i just started with the Mossm yesterday, so still have babies. I was looking at the achievements. Could anyone tell me how you would rename one of the babies or is that something you have to learn on your own? Thank you

Assie
June 12, 2014
9 years, 11 months ago

Look for the baby on your site and click it's name, then you can rename it.

мσиiςα Chandler
June 12, 2014
9 years, 11 months ago

heheh, ty..i just found it doing just that..thank you for your response :)

мσиiςα Chandler
June 27, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

could anyone tell me on the achievements under sector one do we get the mocha eye dna and the birthday and fortuna particles by chance like breeding mossm from starter packs?

TrinityFaith Fallen
June 29, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Monica, the mocha eyes (I believe) came with the unique Easter mossms (dipped in chocolate). I believe they were before you started, but I have some extra. If you want one, feel free to IM me and I will pass it to you.

Have fun,
TrinityFaith Fallen

TrinityFaith Fallen
June 29, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Oops, but ohhh passing it to you won't complete the achievement (sorry, I had a blonde moment). However, though the chocolate covered coat and candy colored ears won't pass with breeding, the eyes are possible to pass, so if you still need one to try to put it into your gene pool, the offer remains open.

Sorry for the confusion,
Trinity

мσиiςα Chandler
June 29, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

thanks Trinity, i probably will have to do that just so i can get the achievement done.

TrinityFaith Fallen
June 29, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

okies hun... just IM me in world and i will find one to pass to u :)

You must login to reply.