WORD GAME #2

ⓒyndi ⓜoonstars
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

WORD GAME #2

New word game. This time a little different. I am asking for words that literally contain the word mossm. Can be two words smashed together….like mossmawesomness….or awesomemossmity. These do not need to be real words. The funnier the better. Mossmstench. Stuff like this. I am asking for 5 words….made up with a definition - which will also be made up.

Please include your name in the name of the note card along with “word game #2”. This is how i will track them and how the list for the prize will come from.

The game will open on Thursday July 17th and will remain open until Thursday July 31 at 11 AM SLT. This may be done in any language and it is open long enough so that everyone who wishes may participate.

The prize for participation will be a trellis. It is one of the newer environments used for games.

Be creative….be funny……

As last time...all who participate will also get one of the mossm project that the words will be used for when it is completed.

εммα Jaмεs
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

So excited! Saw this and started working on it right away. Do we send the notecard to you when we're ready to submit it? Or is there a dropbox somewhere?

Asymmetrical
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Please send your notecard to Cyndi. Thanks for checking!

You must login to reply.