Overwhelmed by Breeds

Stela Zanzibar
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if the breeds of Mossms I have are any good... so I just got this "Male Gunslinging Flour Traffic Cone" for example. How would I know if this is a good breed? Is there a guide for breeds or coats? I found guides for other things.

Thank you
Stela

Asymmetrical
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Hi Stela,

We have a DNA guide that begins here: http://mossms.com/content/ancestry/. It encompasses several pages and covers several topics from the importance of ancestry, how to acquire certain traits and the the rarity of specific coats, colors, and other traits (like eyes).

If you're still having trouble after reviewing those documents feel free to ask questions in group chat. Most everyone in group is willing to help you learn!

Also, when reviewing your Mossm for coolness, we recommend looking at the DNA scan rather than the silly scientific name. The DNA scan can be found just below the scientific name underneath the Mossm photo and will look something like this: "DNA Scan: pink-longfur-pink-curly-tiger/amore-tomato-snow." The DNA scan identifies all of the traits on the Mossm.

Stela Zanzibar
July 19, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Thank you, I just spent the last 3 hours reviewing the DNA Guide and going through my Mossms... I had no idea how complex this was! :-) but I'm understanding it all now. And 10 went exploring! :-)

Asymmetrical
July 21, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Nice! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Let us know if we can help with anything.

You must login to reply.