Achievements

Ɗʝ Ɲɑtɑѕђɑ дɳɑ ℭɑђιℓℓ
July 29, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

well, I was looking at the Achievements, and I'm new on mossms still but on sector 2 I see 'complete collection: Whirly Pop" as I said I'm new with mossms yet so forgive me if I say a foolish, but looks like in that collection the mossms are almost all solids, if not all of them.

Well I think, any new breeder would not want to breed solid mossms, if we can to avoid it, only to complete a collection, Mainly for the small and medium breedeers, complete a section is already to hard, and make us go back to solids,..

so... Is there a way to make up that Achievement with other any? Kinda a joker, complete this other to replace that other? or then only remove that one achievement from sector 2.

Asymmetrical
July 29, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago
Edited 9 years, 9 months ago by Asymmetrical

Solids are the easiest thing to get and as a new breeder I imagine you're getting more than you want. These collections are designed to create value for what would otherwise be throw away Mossms. We probably won't change them but we'll keep an eye on how the community feels about it, as always.

Thank you for the suggestion though. We appreciate them all even if we don't act on them all.

You must login to reply.