more info on mossms in Cryo

Eveline
Aug. 11, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

With all the achievements and collections going on, it would be so very helpful to see the traits on the mossms that are in cryo. For instance, if I am looking for a specific trait or eye I have to click each and everyone of them to see if they got any of those traits. it would be great to see those traits on the page where we can see our mossms in cryo.

DJ SeXXySin Alvah
Aug. 11, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

I agree Starling. I have almost 300 cryos at the moment and I just spent 3 hours clicking through them to find certain traits for achievements and collections. LOL That would be awesome if we had that!

Ɗʝ Ɲɑtɑѕђɑ дɳɑ ℭɑђιℓℓ
Aug. 11, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago
Edited 9 years, 9 months ago by Ɗʝ Ɲɑtɑѕђɑ дɳɑ ℭɑђιℓℓ

A search on website could do it, and same to market, If we wish to get a mossm with a right eye, dna, ear, fur... It could be filtered, what would also allow the creators keep a track what the community is looking for at the moment.

Asymmetrical
Aug. 12, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

The marketplace is actually filtered already. On the left side of the screen you can select one trait in each category to narrow the results down to exactly what you are looking for.

We do plan to add a search box to various places on the site though I'm not sure how soon that will be. We're not doing web features again until we are done with gator wrestling.

We have adding stats to your list of cryo Mossms on our to-do list as well.

Eveline
Aug. 12, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

Would be great if I could see the stats on cryos yes, it's such a pain to go through hundreds of cryos to find out you dont even have that trait you were looking for...

You must login to reply.