An open note to everyone - please speak to the person directly!

avalon Raymaker
Aug. 20, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

I believe the title says alot, "please speak to the person directly", :).
That counts in many ways, and would stop alot of misunderstandings, hurt feelings, plain old untruths, and so on.
Personally I will give an example. I am in truth a very giving, helpful person, always in IMs with people who have questions helping them, giving away mossms to those who need them but cannot afford them in getting a good bloodline going, loaning out environments, and so on. I am very very ill, have been a long time, had surgery in January and died on the table twice, which obviously they brought me back, so I try to live life to the fullest!!. Even though I am in alot of pain, ill, i handle it, and smile, always joke around., and continue to try and make the best mossms I can,
I find laughter is a good thing, and at auctions am always using it, making jokes, perhaps not all people get it.
Perfect example - if you do not, and think i am being something else than joking around, speak to me in IM, do not go around to others, saying this or that, putting me down, changing my words about, even to outright lies. Do not misinterpret my words please, as I am never a cruel person, if anything the complete opposite, one of the kindest people you will ever meet.
This is just an example everyone, I am not stupid, i hear it, just as I hear it about others.
Stop trashing, and instead, start communicating with that person, you would be surprised how very wrong you may be, and then, won't you feel pretty awful!
Just my thoughts, from one who is a bit tired of sillyness from a great, wonderful bunch of people! And in the best breedable ever...MOSSMS!!
avalon Raymaker

DJ SeXXySin Alvah
Aug. 20, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

Well said Avalon and I totally agree! My point of view is this....If you don't like me, that's your choice but I am also like Avalon....I bend over backwards to try and help the community as much as I can. I too am in very bad health and if it wasn't for the community, I would have lost a lot a few months ago but the community pulled together and helped A LOT! But this backstabbing, lies and childish games needs to stop! We are all adults, aren't we? Act like it! If you have a problem, go to that person instead of bashing and talking crap. My opinion and everyone has one but I'm too like Avalon....try and help out as much as I can with what I have and if I don't, I try and get it just to help out the next person. My opinion, just sayin....

Asymmetrical
Aug. 20, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

I don't know what the deal is and won't ask but I encourage all of you to treat everyone you interact with with kindness. You lose respect from your peers when you do anything other than that plus, there's nothing to lose from being kind.

Davedawgg
Aug. 20, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

\o/ Being Kind Rules

Assie
Aug. 21, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

Thumbs up girls (and boys ofcourse) ;)

avalon Raymaker
Aug. 21, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

Thanks for the positive posts everyone, well said. I however must reply to the flood of IMs i am getting asking if i am OK, who is attacking me, and so on, lol, and I luv you all for that!! This post was NOT made because of any specific attack on me personally, :) but in general. Of course to make my point, I had to use myself as an example. What I am trying to say is in general we all hear, I know I certainly do, and cannnot be that special, lol, people speaking of others when if they but asked that person in an IM excuse me, did you mean this? as that was how I took it.....and stopped the crap and rumors, and speaking ill of that person, ot people, it would be so much nicer, healthier, and fun!! There is no need for BS here, not in MOSSMS!!! Grinning and cuddles these wonderful creations...have a problem with someone, speak to them, stop acting like children and being nasty is what i am basically saying put more bluntly!!
mossm huggles and smooches, avalon

You must login to reply.