What's your preference?

Asymmetrical
Sept. 7, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

The forum is structured such that the topic and/or original post is the first thing you read and the resulting conversation follows. This is a normal forum setup but I've also seen forums with the most recent response first. Which would you guys prefer?

Uncle Roy
Sept. 7, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago
Edited 9 years, 8 months ago by Uncle Roy

I'd prefer most recent first. Or maybe an option that gives us preference as to which way we'd like to read the posts? Oldest to Newest or Newest to Oldest? That way everyone would be happy :)

Assie
Sept. 7, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

Recent first too

Tootsie Pop
Sept. 8, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

recent first

cream Huntress
Sept. 9, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

most recent first plz

Zev Luv
Sept. 9, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

I just skip to the last page now if i want to read the most recent response. I prefer to have it go in order as they come.

Asymmetrical
Sept. 9, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

There are good arguments for both ways:

Most recent first is very useful for people who follow the threads regularly. They can just open up the thread and see whats new since last they looked.

Most recent last is very useful for someone new coming in to the thread. They get to start at the beginning and work their way through the conversation in a logical format.

We'll leave this up for a while longer to get more feedback then make a decision. Thanks everyone!

Mirinda Arado
Sept. 9, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

I prefer most recent first

Ɗʝ Ɲɑtɑѕђɑ дɳɑ ℭɑђιℓℓ
Sept. 10, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

Cant we have a mix?

I mean some topics stay 'quiet' for 2, 3,4 months, then suddenly some one post anything there. I dont believe many persons will want to with was posted months ago, but they would love see in order the actual with them answers.

So would be like... throw the convos of 2-3-4 months to down, but what is discussed inside the same month would keep in order.

Just an idea, if its possible to implement.

ℜυℜυ
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I agree with uncle roy give pple options so that way everyone is content with how they view the threads

You must login to reply.