What do you look for in a Mossm????

Ice
Sept. 21, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

My partner and I have been to auctions and many stores. I know that what people look for is a very personal choice but we are curious what people look for when choosing a mossm to add to their lines. Is it color or color variations, a specific breed or race, ears, tails or extra DNA?? Do you ever choose a mossm to complete a collection only and how important is completing collections in your choices? Do you discount certain planets?

Assie
Sept. 21, 2014
9 years, 8 months ago

How pure the mossm is, suitable for collections, unqs to breed the eyes and strength and stupidity are now also getting important.

cream Huntress
Sept. 22, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

i'm hooked on the butterflies at the moment, but strength and moxy r important ,rainbows get my attention too

Ice
Sept. 22, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I love the look of honker ears at the moment. Altho the new moose ones are pretty cute especially with Xmas coming. I am trying to collect ones right now that look like creatures, zombies, pumpkins etc.

Ice
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by Ice

Right now I am looking for ones that will help me breed Halloween looking Mossms. I have Franken Mossm (wuvs him) and Zombie girl. What is next? Evil Pumpkin, Whitchy Poo, Trick or Treat? lol. Having fun with this. Course the luck of the draw is always exciting. Most times I am surprised by what I get.

Sky Angel
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I honestly to not follow the "trends" I love a "pretty " Mossm rather they are a gradient or an Anaconda :) Favorite particle for me is Galaxy has been for a very long time. So when I go out to look for a new baby, I just pick the ones that just pop out at me. Nothing in particular really :D

ℜυℜυ
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

To be honest i try to breed more for stats than anything granted pretty mossms are well pretty ...but the stats is what makes a mossm...in my personal opinion that is

bidina
Sept. 28, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Isoly, see i too find it hard to know what others are looking, i think it is a matter of personal taste... their personal taste... foe example, i like almost anyything with a pattern, like cheetah, zebra, tiger, etc, but i love some particles too, like sonar is my favorite which i haven seen in ages, glow and shine.. i do know that any blue or teal mossm is nearly impossible to sell. just from personal experience, and base on what others have sold, i am still actually learning..... i still do not have the patience or the resources to breed on the higher planets so i the best i can with what i have.

Ice
Sept. 29, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I think you are all right. What makes the perfect Mossm is such an individual taste. Like art, I like the ones that "speak" to me. Something touches my soul and says "oh yes pick me". I thank you all for your opinions. I am learning too and try as I might to keep attributes running I fail more often then not. Even when I send them to the highest or higher planets. In the meantime I will enjoy this wonderful journey, laugh at their antics, admire the creativity of my peers and appreciate the creators and staff of Mossms. Aren't they just the greatest? Seriously!!!!

You must login to reply.