Dishonesty

Sky Angel
Sept. 23, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

It would be nice if there was a way or place to post dishonesty in the Mossm Community. Not because there is a desire for drama, but because I feel that it will help protect the honest Community members (current as well and those to come)

I understand that the community chat should be positive. But this is the third dishonest act I have seen/heard in under a month. It will keep happening until some one takes action. I for one do not want to lose community .. more like FAMILY members cause they feel they aren't heard.

I understand that sometimes there is just nothing that can be done, once something like this happens.( thankfully its been fixed more times than not) As in replacing THAT very Mossm, or "punish" the ones that are being dishonest.

The only defense we really have control of is word of mouth. I feel everyone in the community should be made aware of dishonest behavior. What they do with that information is completely up to them. But EVERYONE should be given the chance to protect them self. i.e ban the person doing wrong.

I LOVE Mossms!! I have from the first time I saw one. Became quickly addicted and still am. But I will not sit back and become a victim because I was not aware the person I was dealing with is dishonest.

Please know I am meaning no disrespect, just concerned.

Lente
Sept. 23, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by Lente

i agree sky...we are big mossmfamily...and talking about dishonest acts can be a great help for others

cream Huntress
Sept. 23, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

i agree the ppl responable should b banned . we r 1 big mossms loving family and we won't allow such bs js

Ice
Sept. 23, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Perhaps it would be stated better as "beware of schemes" or whatever the person is doing. I am new to the community and am not aware of things to watch for. So far I have been lucky and everyone has been really nice, especially the administrative staff here. Enlightening us to less then honest behavior in the marketplace would be a help as well.

Progenitor
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I've pulled the Mossm out of cryo and transferred her back to Lente.

I hope you're all enjoying your Mossms!

Asymmetrical
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by Asymmetrical

In the spirit of fostering open and honest discussion I've unlocked this thread. Feel free to discuss your feelings about how we've handled this and other similar issues.

Please do not use it to flame anyone. Talking amongst yourselves about the specific incidents would be appreciated.

Sky Angel
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by Sky Angel

When issues have come up ( sad that they even do in such an amazing community of friends) They have been addressed, and thankfully handled by the Mossms Team and we all thank you for that, we REALLY DO!

I would just like a way to inform others rather they are my "friend' or Someone I may bump into at auction. Everyone deserves the right to be informed. I was not talking of any time in particular.

Isoly that is the idea I have too . Until we have such place this topic has been opened to share such experiences.

Prog and Asym.. and the REST of the Mossm Team, thank you for all you do to help those that are in trouble due to dishonesty. This was not a stab on any one you. I also understand the Community chat should be kept drama free, its where we go to share our beauties as lift one an other up.

And of course I STILL love my babies! and I am not going anywhere we just need to ban together to stop dishonesty in the community <3

Asymmetrical
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Sky,

We didn't take this as an insult. We agree that people should be informed but using group chat to simply pass on the information is not what happens in these cases. What actually happens is public humiliation and we feel very strongly that public humiliation is pretty uncool, even if someone theoretically deserves it. Thanks for understanding! <3

Ice
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by Ice

I agree as well. Most negatives can be presented in a way meant to help and inform without flaming an individual. Particular instances I imagine are handled by the staff here with lightning speed and effectiveness and confidentially.

Since I do not know what is going on let me perhaps give you an example of what was going on with amaretto horses. People were stealing or cloning them, I know not how but it had to do at the time owners were putting them up for sale and the horse was in edit mode. I suppose anything is possible with computers but to hear of stealing and cloning I was aghast. Firstly the thought would never have entered my mind, secondly, amazed to what ends people feel justified in spending their time.

Eveline
Sept. 24, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I only heard today what happend to Lente, and I was shocked to say the least! glad it all worked out again but it made me growl for sure.

You must login to reply.