Mossms needs

Kara Draconis
Oct. 8, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Not sure if my mossms need to have access to all kinds of resources, or if I can set them at a fixed environment permanently.

Assie
Oct. 8, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

That depends on which planet you want to breed.

Kara Draconis
Oct. 8, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

How so?
Lets say I have 4 mossms; one at each kind of resource.

Asymmetrical
Oct. 8, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Hi Kara,

Everything that you will want to purchase with resources has varying costs. Some environments will cost teq/slk/zip/bls while others cost slk/zip/teq/lux. Breeding on Black Starlight costs slk/zip/bls/teq but breeding on Faunarosa costs slk/zip/teq/lux.

So what you are earning should be based on what your next goal is. If your next goal is to breed on Faunarosa you should be earning slightly different resources than if you wanted to breed on Black Starlight.

Kara Draconis
Oct. 8, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Hi Asymmetrical =)
Maybe I'm not making myself clear....
I want to know if any given mossm need to work at more than one environment or if it's ok to having them work at just one resource forever (bls for example), or if all my mossms need to work at all the environments I have.

Assie
Oct. 8, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

They can work at one or all, doesn't matter

Asymmetrical
Oct. 9, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Ah, yes... its OK to have them work at just one resource forever, if you like.

avalon Raymaker
Oct. 9, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Just remember one thing, resources such as blossoms as you mentioned, can only be transferred down to slack never UP, so if you are going to chose only 1 resource, best to chose Lux, the highest one, which can be transferred down into anything you need

Kara Draconis
Oct. 10, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Thank you all.
Now I know what strategy to choose.
Hugsss!!

You must login to reply.