Advertised for sale yet not set for sale

Alexandra Twitchy
Oct. 10, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Can people please double check your Mossms you have set for sale please. Several people lost out on a sale today. Also test your landmarks because it is not pleasant to teleport somewhere and then find you are falling from the sky. These 2 things really put me off from buying anything in those stores in future. I have made a note of the store that I had the most trouble with. It is not the first time this has happened with this particular store. Out of respect for my fellow mossm lovers I won't reveal which store/marketplace it is Just please double check that 1 your mossm is correctly set for sale before you advertise it

( place the price then tick the box then click apply. If you do not get the apply box you can click on the copy tag and that will allow you to click apply. It will automatically set the mossm back to buy original due to the permissions) and

2 test your landmark yourself.

Thankyou

Assie
Oct. 11, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Uhm, maybe it's handy to let the store owner know there's a problem?

Ice
Oct. 11, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by Ice

I would definitely drop them a note. As in real life things happen, mistakes can be made. If you are managing 200 or more mossms people can forget, get confused, distracted, lose connection, all sorts of things. A friendly "heads up" is in order. If I screw up I definitely want to know. Most of the time I bet it is not meant to annoy but simply an error as most people will make from time to time. I have come across several this way and I always give the benefit of the doubt.

Davedawgg
Oct. 11, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

falling from sky rocks.... we do it all time in our truck.

Alexandra Twitchy
Oct. 13, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Ummm I have twice now let the owner know still happens

Eveline
Oct. 14, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Yes I would deffinately would love an offliner or notecard if it happend to me. as Isoly said, rl happens, sometimes you forget to hit the for sale markbox.

You must login to reply.