2014 Mossms Halloween Spooktacular Launches!

Runsha
Oct. 22, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

Really awsome goodies here, as well as achievements. Watching them play in the leaves or exercise on tombstones makes everyone giggle. And had to rez a candle for each of my gang since they are totally entranced by it. Just one tiny lil snag.. some of the items dont seem to want to update as owned for the achievements. In articular the pile of leaves. Journal updates but not the achievement for owning it. All in all tho very enjoyable.

CoCky McBlockerToN
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

i have to say i got the leaves also, but didnt update on the page. but im sure as always they will fix any glitches when they see it happining. Number one in customer service in the whole of sl.

Asymmetrical
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

Thanks for the info Runsha! We're working on fixing the achievements, sorry about that!

Glad you guys are enjoying the event!

Progenitor
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

We've corrected the issue with the achievements for Halloween things not rewarding. It's all good now. Happy Halloween!

Assie
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

Happy Halloween to you all too, and thanks for the nice things you brought :)

Ice
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago
Edited 9 years, 6 months ago by Moderator

This is also a good way to find out what affiliates are not there anymore or have bad links. [Name Removed to protect the innocent] sends me to an empty lot.

Asymmetrical
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

Thanks for letting me know. I don't know why the affiliates don't tell me when they quit or turn off their store (they can do it themselves) but I'll take care of it and remove that affiliate from the program. Thanks again!

Ice
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

My pleasure I just wish the best for them in whatever journey they have taken now.

Asymmetrical
Oct. 23, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

Totally agree, we all have a life path that we must follow, we're not mad at anyone would just be useful to know! Happy Trick or Treating!

You must login to reply.