Hi New Players! Getting started...

Progenitor
Nov. 3, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago
Edited 9 years, 5 months ago by Progenitor

We got an influx of tons of new players on the heels of our Halloween Spooktacular event. If you're new to Mossms and wondering about getting started, this is for you!

You've got a brand new baby Mossm in a skeleton costume. You need some baby furniture and some food! You can get this with a starter kit at any of our locations. There are several different starter kits with different kinds of baby furniture. The food is delicious pizza and it's a lot of fun watching them eat it.

After you get the food and the baby furniture set up, your next step is to make new babies after they grow up, which takes 5 days. The Mossms then earn resources which you can use to buy all kinds of fun stuff. If you don't want to wait 5 days to make babies (and Lord knows I can't blame you for that!) you should check out the Mossms Marketplace where all kinds of fun Mossms are available that will make spectacular offspring.

You can find more information about how Mossms works in our Help section or hop into Mossms Community chat and someone will be happy to talk to you about Mossms. Also, you can file tickets under Help and we'll help you out as fast as we can. We'll never leave you hanging, and will solve any problem.

Hug those Mossms for me!

Lente
Nov. 4, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago

you dont need to buy starterskit...their are lots of very friendly players who want to borrow something....i have lots of envirements ( no need anymore ) so if somebody wants to borrow, just call me.....
also players have space for your mossms to earn breedingpoints....

just ask in group :)

Eveline
Nov. 4, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago

same here, i can place some enviroments out at peoples homes if they need some.

Havoc
Nov. 4, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago

nods most players have extra stuff they don't need and many will just lend you stuff to help you get started.

Ice
Nov. 4, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago

Also here, I have facilities for play dates at my place. Course it is nice for people to buy the starter kits and support our Mossm Team.

кєƖѕι ναƖιη cнσѕєη
Nov. 21, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago
Edited 9 years, 4 months ago by кєƖѕι ναƖιη cнσѕєη

Super cute and entertaining. Thank you Progenitor for the tips, its much appreciated :)

Progenitor
Nov. 21, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago

Thank you so much for telling us, Kelsi! Welcome to the community! I'm glad they're touching your heart =)

hotstuff zeplin
Jan. 7, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

how do you feed theses things lol if u cant re rezz a table

Buttercup Doolittle
Jan. 7, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Your food count will show up on your mossms control panel. You only need to rez a new table when you are running out of food. Make sure you buy more food well before you run out or they may starve

S o η g
May 12, 2018
5 years, 11 months ago

Hi. I'm new to this so sorry for reviving a necro post. I didn't find it clear where to put posts from newbies.

I just brought two mossms. When they grow up and I want to breed them, when they have a baby do I have to buy more starter mossms to breed with that baby? Is that right?

Also, how far can they wander from rezzpoint? 5m-20m? I don't want them to wander far as I have water in my home and I don't want them to fall in.

And do I have to have new environments when they grow up? Worried about prims for everything.

Thanks.

You must login to reply.