Snow Blowing Extravaganza FAQ

Asymmetrical
Dec. 17, 2014
9 years, 5 months ago
Edited 9 years, 5 months ago by Asymmetrical

We've had lots of questions being repeated so we thought'd we'd answer some of them here:

Question: Is the train really 100 prims?
Answer: Yes. This item was created as part of our holiday expo builds and was not intended for customer consumption. Due to popular request we included it as a gift. We're glad that some of you will be able to make use of it!

Question: The train comes in two pieces - the train and the track - how do I make them work together?
Answer: Right click and select edit on the train then hold shift and select the track. Once both pieces are selected you can move them around like any other object.

Question: I'm an affiliate and did not get my kiosk. Where do I get one?
Answer: The kiosk is attached to a group notice in the Mossms affiliate group. You can take a copy of it from there.

Question: How do I get the environments?
Answer: Read our blog post which contains the instructions.

Question: I ran into some adult content at one of the affiliate locations and I'm not OK with that, what should I do?
Answer: We don't have any maturity requirements in Mossms. Therefore, we recommend that you change your SL settings to block adult regions so you can't accidentally go there and if you find adult content at a location that should be moderate or PG, leave. If its egregious enough report it to SL. There is plenty of time and plenty of kiosks to complete your adventure without going to places you don't want to be in.

Question: How long does the event last?
Answer: We will turn it off on January 11, 2015. We recommend having it completed by the 10th.

Question: I didn't get one of my items, what should I do?
Answer: Open up a customer support ticket, be specific about which item is missing in the body of your ticket and we'll send a replacement as quickly as we can.

Question: I opened up my stockings or gifts and subsequently broke my environment, what can I do.
Answer: Open up a customer support ticket, be specific about which item is broken in the body of your ticket and we'll send a replacement as quickly as we can.

You must login to reply.