New cryo boxes

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
Feb. 1, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

I have a question, for example say i have a whole collectin complete and wanna sell them or pass tem to someone else, what if i make a box a 1 prim and place them all in there and price or pass it to another fellow breeder, is that allowed?

or maybe an idea to make a collection cryo, where one can add 3 or 5 or any given amount under 30 for passing on or selling

Collection Cryos for 3 and 6 mossm for 200 resourche slack points
on top of cryo 6 squares to show wich coats are inside the cryo

Well it got me thinking and i had to post this, greets Jason

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
Feb. 1, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Jason funny you should bring p this subject, Dave and talked about it about 2 months ago to let mossm breeders places box collection on auctions but we thought not many would like the idea since it takes many mossm to finish a collection to sell them so we placed the iea for later discussion. Hope this what you were talking about. hope to see feed back from the community

Runsha
Feb. 1, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Not sure about an entire collection. But yea can see bundling a group of hard to find ones for a collection. (i.e. 3 Deathwing Mossms for Glacial Splay). An entire collection would be way way out of my pricerange for a single purchase but this I could and would do.

Asymmetrical
Feb. 2, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago
Edited 9 years, 3 months ago by Asymmetrical

Regarding the first question - can you put several Mossms in to a box and sell them? Yes you can but there is something to consider before doing so. When the Mossms are in a box our server has no way of communicating with them so the server won't know that the transfer took place. At least not until the person who made the purchase rezzes them. That could leave you (the seller) stuck with the food bill until the new owner gets around to getting them out of the box.

Regarding cryo for collections - it is probably possible. We'll add this to our list of things to consider next time we do planning.

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
Feb. 2, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago
Edited 9 years, 3 months ago by ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ

ill be looking forward to see if its a great idea, a cryo for max of 6 live mossm is a handy thing for collection sellers

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
Feb. 2, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Collection Cryo's

a cryo that holds max 6 live mossm, you rezz the cryo and get a option to choose what mossm you wanna rezz of that cryo.

and on top it shows what coats are in the cryo.

thats how i was thinking it could be a handy thing smiles

Russ Artorius Blue Knight
March 2, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

I know this was 4 weeks ago but I really like this idea and I'd like to ad-on to this. Besides Just choosing a mossm you want to go into here, How About an option that also allows you to choose what collection they would be for, it would then rename the box for that collection for easier inventory storage! Jason I really Love your Idea and I really hope they make it happen!

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
March 17, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Now I understand that putting the mossm in just a prim box isnt good, but would you be able to put the cryo pods in boxes. That way you can still sort them based on collection, family tree, what pairs you want, etc?

Asymmetrical
March 17, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

So cryo pods work a bit differently. They only communicate with our server "on rez" and when adding or removing a mossm from cryo. They don't need to be in touch as often as live Mossms.

That said, if you transfer a box of cryo pods to someone and they never rez them they will remain on your account. Of course they wont be eating so unless you have some sort of compulsion about keeping your Mossm list tidy - its harmless.

You must login to reply.