2 Mossms Eat Free FAQ

Asymmetrical
Feb. 14, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago
Edited 9 years, 3 months ago by Asymmetrical

We've had lots of questions about how the free food for 2 Mossms works so we wanted to clarify how the free food works.

• If you have 1 or 2 mossms you will not need food.
  • If you have 3 or more mossms you will need food; however your daily food cost will be reduced by the equivalent of 2 Mossms.
  • The required food balance for breeding will also be reduced by the equivalent of 2 Mossms.
  • If you have 1 or 2 Mossms you will only be able to earn SLK, even if you have other environment types.
  • If you have 1 or 2 Mossms you will only be able to buy SLK environments, even if you have had acquired resources previously.
  • If you have 1 or 2 Mossms you will only be able to breed if you purchase the food.
  • Your "day's supply" will reflect the amount of food required to feed all but 2 of your alive Mossms.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ʝuι尺уα 丂イуIзş
Feb. 16, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

how do i use this? i just bought my first to mossoms they are adult im not sure how to use the free food with them

Alexandra Twitchy
Feb. 16, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

if you just want one or two Mossms you only have to get your hands on some Mossms and won't have to worry about food. If you want more Mossms, two of your Mossms will continue to eat free reducing your overall food costs.

Asymmetrical
Feb. 17, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Yup! You don't need to do anything. 2 Mossms will automatically eat.

You must login to reply.