Parade of Mossm Homes 2015 - Would You Like to Participate?

Asymmetrical
Feb. 16, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago
Edited 9 years, 2 months ago by Asymmetrical

Our 2 year anniversary is on April 15. Can you believe it? Like last year we're going to have a parade of Mossm homes. For those of you that were not with us last year... the Parade of Mossms Homes is a week long event where players and non-players alike will get an opportunity to tour some of our user's amazing Mossm homes, complete a Mossms quest, and win some prizes along the way. You can read about last year's parade here: http://mossms.com/news/parade-mossm-homes/.

In this event we invite anyone that wants to show off their Mossm homes to join us! You do not have to own a store to participate and you do not have to have a large Mossm area but you do have to have some alive Mossms in world, have decorated their living space and want to show the world how your Mossms live! There is no special reward for participating but participants will be able to complete the same quest as everyone else.

If you'd like to show off your Mossm home during the week of April 15 and will be online the few days leading up to that to help setup please let us know by posting on this thread. We will be accepting sign-ups through March 20. Sign-ups will be closed after that to allows us development time.

Assie
Feb. 16, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

Yeeees! We like to participate :)

Ʈĭą вøṉεʐ ßℓakє Sкутσωєя 乙ąđąrk
Feb. 17, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

I would so like to participate

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
Feb. 17, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago
Edited 9 years, 2 months ago by Moderator

Can you add us again please, first year was amazing, it can only get better this year!

--2 locations --

cream Huntress
Feb. 18, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

we here at the junkies are all geared up for this great event. all aboard for the hunt yay
cream huntress

ღPeachie Pie Boozehoundღ
Feb. 18, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

I would please :)

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
Feb. 19, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago
Edited 9 years, 2 months ago by ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ

we have to pass, since were changing our sim for different ways

avalon Raymaker
Feb. 19, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

Of course I would luv to do it again this year please!!

Jiminy Kling
Feb. 20, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

Yesssss please!!!! I would love to be part of that year "Parade of mossm homes" <3

Alexandra Twitchy
Feb. 21, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

Yes I would like to participate too

You must login to reply.